U.S. Virgin Islands Clean Energy Workshop—April 2011
The fourth Energy Development in Island Nations (EDIN) Clean Energy Workshop in support of EDIN’s U.S. Virgin Islands pilot project took place at the University of the Virgin Islands St. Thomas campus, April 7–9, 2011.
The workshop focused on strategy and policy development as well as energy efficiency and renewable energy deployment.
Strategy and Policy Development
Learn about island energy strategy and policy development from the following presentations, available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs. Download Adobe Reader.
- Connecting with Our Community
- USVI Energy Road Map
- USVI Energy Efficiency Road Map: National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- USVI Energy Efficiency Road Map: VI Energy Office
- USVI Renewable Energy Roadmap
- USVI Renewable Energy Working Group Overview
- USVI Transportation Fuel Reduction Plan
Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Deployment
Learn about creative solutions to the unique clean energy deployment challenges islands face from the following presentations, available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs. Download Adobe Reader.