U.S. Virgin Islands Clean Energy Workshop—June 2010
The second Energy Development in Island Nations (EDIN) Clean Energy Workshop in support of EDIN's U.S. Virgin Islands pilot project took place at the University of the Virgin Islands St. Thomas campus, June 14–16, 2010.
The workshop focused on strategy and policy development and energy efficiency and renewable energy deployment.
Strategy and Policy Development
Learn about island energy strategy and policy development from the following presentations, available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs. Download Adobe Reader.
- Overview of Energy Development in Island Nations
- Charting a Course for Communications
- Renewable Energy and Policy
- Wedges and Working Groups: How Do We Get to 60% by 2025?
Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Deployment
Learn about creative solutions to the unique clean energy deployment challenges islands face from the following presentations, available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs. Download Adobe Reader.
- Energy Efficiency in Buildings
- Energy Efficiency: Working with Energy Service Companies
- Energy Savings Performance Contracts
- An Integrated Approach to Efficient Transportation
- Integration of Renewable Energy into Island Grids
- Renewable Energy
- USVI Project Development & Finance
- Submarine Power Transmission